Who can be a Regular member? All of the following
- A muslim of 18 years +; Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant
- A resident of the National Capital Region
- Donated at least $25 to OMA for most recent 2 years. (year end is Dec 31st)
Why be a Regular Member?
- To have the right to vote in the general body meetings
- To hold any elected office in the Association
- To engage with the OMA community in gatherings, discussions and various other activities
- To give back to the community
How to be a Regular Member?
- Donate to the OMA at least $25 per year and request a tax receipt as a proof. Donations over $25 could go towards other family members.
- Subscribe to the mailing list
- Contact email@example.com and confirm your name (and your family names) is added to the member list
- Engage with OMA team and seek volunteer opportunities.
- Attend the gatherings, services, and participate in the various activities