Islamic Burial and Last Will Workshop: Part I
This is the first part of two workshops. The second is set on August 31st, 2019.
- “Make our last days the happiest”: How to prepare for death
- Fiqh of illness and deathbed etiquette
- Breaking the news: how to introduce children about death in the family
- Full hands on tutorial on washing the dead (men and women separately)
- Guided tour at the washing facility and the morgue by the Masjid.
- Islamic legal wills: how to write them, how to verify them
Childcare available for 2-11-year-olds:
Registration Link here.
Register before the event to guarantee a spot. At the door registration available but availability cannot be guaranteed due to limited space.